Cookin’ Up a Storm Card
Use these dies in many different cooking ways, here it has been used to create a cooking card.
Other Supplies: Silver card, Ivory card
- Use a PC to print the phrase ‘Cookin up a Storm’ onto ivory card and trim to size before matting onto dark grey card.
- Die-cut all the elements to create the mixer and assemble before attaching to the printed rectangle using adhesive foam pads.
- Take a large rectangle of ivory card and matt onto a dark grey base card before attaching the two strips of pink and coral card.
- Mount the mixer/phrase in place.
- Use one of the Retro Repeat dies to die-cut the silver starbursts and carefully mount in place.