How to make a Leaf Print Journal Cover
What a great on-trend and perfect journal project to get your hands.
Other Supplies: Acrylic Paint (Black), Gilding Wax (Bronze), Journal, Paintbrush, Water Spritzer
- Die-cut out of black cardstock a variety of leaf elements from the Leaf Print die set. Die-cut enough leaves to cover the journal front as desired.
- Water down some liquid adhesive until a glue solution is created. With a paint brush, cover the entire front and back of the journal cover with the solution and set it aside to dry.
- Arrange and adhere the leaf elements to the front of the journal cover as desired (and the back cover if desired) with liquid adhesive.
- Paint the front cover with black acrylic paint and set it aside to dry. Then flip the journal over and paint the back cover and set it aside to dry.
- Apply bronze gilding wax over the whole journal cover with a finger tip. Add small amounts of wax and build it up until a desired effect is achieved. A small amount of wax goes a long way.