Other Supplies:Gift Box (Square, Size of Choice), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon, Scissors
- Die-cut out of light brown cardstock a reindeer head and two ears, out of dark brown cardstock two antlers and two eyes, out of cream cardstock six deer spots and out of Hibiscus cardstock a nose from the Origami Reindeer.
- Fold along all of the crease lines and tabs on the reindeer head die cut. Begin to line up the appropriate tabs to form the reindeer head and adhere the tabs together with liquid adhesive until the base shape has been formed.
- Fold along the crease lines on the two reindeer ears until they are shaped as desired. Adhere an ear to the either side of the assembled reindeer head. Fold along the crease line on the two antlers and adhere the two antlers side by side to the top of the reindeer head.
- Adhere the eyes, nose and deer spots as desired to the face of the reindeer with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a panel of Hibiscus cardstock, sized to fit the lid of the gift box, and adhere it into place on top of the box lid. Cut a layering panel of white cardstock to fit on top of the Hibiscus panel, with a small border of Hibiscus showing around the perimeter of the white panel. Center and adhere the smaller panel to the Hibiscus panel.
- Center and adhere the reindeer to the white panel with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a small length of ribbon and tie it into a bow. Trim the ends to a desired size and then adhere the bow to the base of one of the antlers on the reindeer.