Beautiful You Frame
Beautiful You! Use the layered rose idea to freshen up your home décor.
Other Supplies: Frame (size of choice), Paper Trimmer, Rhinestones
- Cut the following cardstock colors to a desired size and place an adhesive sheet on one side of the cardstock: Agave, Banana Blast, Cobblestone, Green Tea, Limoncello and Mango Tango.
- Die-cut out of the adhesive-backed cardstock colors of choice to create all of the layers needed for one large rose, one small rose bud, one large leaf, two small leaves. Die-cut out of the Cobblestone cardstock the phrase “Beautiful You”.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the die-cut elements and assemble the layers of each shape by following the score lines that indicate where to place each ascending layer.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock sized to fit inside of a chosen frame.
- Remove the final adhesive backings from the assembled elements and arrange the flowers and leaves in the bottom, left-hand corner of the white cardstock in the frame. Remove the adhesive backing from the die-cut letters and arrange them to the top, right – hand side of the flower arrangement in a desired layout.
- With a pair of tweezers, adhere various clear adhesive-backed rhinestones around the scene.