Other Supplies: Printer, Scissors
- Print a desired sentiment on to ivory cardstock. Align a chosen circle Framelits die around the sentiment, positioning the circle so that the sentiment is near the bottom of the circle, and die-cut the printed sentiment from the cardstock.
- Die-cut out of the mirrored rose gold Opulent cardstock a larger circle Framelits die to place behind the printed sentiment circle.
- Die-cut out of rose gold and silver mirror Opulent cardstock various ornaments from the Christmas Cheer die set. Die-cut out of black cardstock the ornament strings to match up with the die cut ornaments.
- Arrange the die cut ornaments and strings in a desired pattern along the top of the printed sentiment circle, and adhere the elements into place with liquid adhesive.
- Center and adhere the printed ivory circle to the rose gold circle. Attach the tag to a gift of choice.