How to make a Staggered Chevrons Thanks Card
Say Thanks this season using this Staggered Chevrons card idea.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to a desired size and fold the panel in half to create the card base.
- Cut a panel of gold Texture Roll to a desired sized to fit the card front. Emboss the panel with the Staggered Chevrons embossing folder. Trim the embossed panel down, if needed, to create even dimensions after it has been embossed.
- Cut a panel of glitter cardstock, from the charcoal Opulent cardstock, to the same size as the embossed gold panel.
- Center and adhere the charcoal panel to the card front at a diagonal angle with liquid adhesive. Center and adhere the gold embossed panel facing the opposite angle above the charcoal panel with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock a sentiment of choice from the Occasion Phrases die set. Die-cut out of Mermaid Kiss cardstock a foliage element of choice from the Petite Petals die set.
- Adhere the die cut sentiment and foliage element to the embossed panel where desired with liquid adhesive.