How to make a 3-D Bow Clip
How adorable are these bow clips? Simply and easy to make as well.
Theme: People & Clothing
Other Supplies: Hair Pins
- Die-cut out of a desired felt color one large bow, one small bow, one connector and two ribbons from the 3-D Bow Bigz Die.
- Take the largest conjoined bow element and fold the outer edges on each side into the center, using hot glue to secure the two edges to the center of the bow. Repeat the same process on the small bow element.
- Adhere the center of the small bow to the center of the large bow with hot glue.
- Wrap the connector element around the center of the bow and adhere it in place on the backside of the bow with hot glue.
- Arrange the two ribbon elements behind the center of the bow, so that the strands flow from the center of the bow, and then adhere them to the back of the bow with hot glue.
- Adhere the bow to the top of a hair pin with hot glue.