Other Supplies: Scissors, Silver Ribbon
- Die-cut all the elements from the Penguin Friends die from mat board.
- Die-cut all the elements from your chosen colors of felt.
- Using express glue, adhere the felt onto the die-cut pieces of mat board.
- Assemble the penguin using a glue gun to adhere the layers.
- Add light shading to the penguins scarf and hat using the permanent markers as well as rosy cheeks on the penguins face.
- Die-cut a large circle from bluebell cardstock using a circle Framelits die.
- Die-cut your chosen name from silver cardstock using the Bold Brush Alphabet.
- Adhere the letters to the bottom of the circle using express glue.
- Using express glue adhere snowflake sequins onto the bluebell circle.
- Adhere the penguin on the middle of the circle, above the letters, using a glue gun.
- Cut a piece of silver ribbon and adhere it to the back of the circle using a glue gun.