How to make a Geo Stitched Frames Card
Send someone some love and show them you are thinking of them with our latest card inspiration.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Paper Trimmer, Pencil, Ranger Distress Ink Pads by Tim Holtz (Lucky Clover, Pickled Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean)
- Cut a 6 3/4" x 10 1/2" panel of white cardstock and fold in half vertically to create a card base. Cut a 5" x 6 1/2" panel of Mint Julep cardstock, a 4 3/4" x 6 1/4" panel of Cherry Blossom cardstock and a 4 1/2" x 6" panel of White cardstock. Center and adhere the Mint Julep panel to the card front with double-sided adhesive. Center and adhere the Cherry Blossom panel to the Mint Julep panel with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock a variety of triangles in different sizes from the Geo Stitched Triangles die set. With the Blending Tool, ink the triangles in desired shades and patterns with Distress ink pads.
- Apply an adhesive sheet to one side of a piece of white cardstock. Die-cut the sentiment ‘With Love’ from the Love Hearts die set. With the Blending Tool, ink the die-cut letters with desired ink colors.
- Lightly mark two horizontal pencil lines with a ruler in the center of the small white cardstock panel, marking the lines about 1" apart.
- With liquid adhesive, adhere the triangles in a desired arrangement along the two lines, so that the bases of the largest triangles cover the marked pencil lines. The tips of the triangles should face in the opposite direction of the marked lines, leaving space in between the two rows to adhere a sentiment.
- Remove the protective backing from the die cut sentiment. With a ruler, line up the letters in the sentiment and adhere the letters 1/4" between the top and bottom row of the triangle bases.
- Center and adhere the white panel to the Cherry Blossom panel on the card base with double-sided adhesive.