Other Supplies: Paper trimmer, Scissors, Twine (Silver), Vellum
- Die-cut out of vellum, Arctic Sky and Ballet Slipper cardstock one confetti pocket from the Confetti Pocket die set.
- To create a window in the Arctic Sky and Ballet Slipper pockets, die-cut into the center panel of each pocket a small circle from the same die set. Cut a 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" square of vellum and adhere it behind the die-cut circle on the inside of the pocket with liquid adhesive.
- Fold along the bottom and sides score lines on each die-cut pocket. Adhere folded in areas with liquid adhesive, keeping the top flap open for confetti filling.
- Die-cut confetti pieces out of desired cardstock colors and ivory and silver Opulent cardstock from the Confetti Pocket die set.
- Apply an adhesive sheet to the smooth side of a desired color of cardstock and silver Opulent cardstock. Die-cut from the adhesive-backed cardstock one label shape and a few chosen heart shapes to decorate the outside of the confetti pockets. Remove the adhesive backing and embellish the confetti pockets as desired with the die cut pieces.
- Fill each of the confetti pockets with the die cut confetti pieces from step 4. Fold down the top flag and adhere into place with liquid adhesive (or sew shut if desired).
- Cut and tie silver twine into a bow along the top edge of the pockets if desired.