Other Supplies: Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad by Tim Holtz (Salty Ocean), String
- Die-cut out of gold Texture Roll the sentiment ‘Just for you’ from the Butterfly Spinner Card die set. Die-cut out of white cardstock the card base and the Framelits butterfly, out of Banana Blast cardstock a large circle, out of Cherry Blossom cardstock the Thinlits butterfly and out of desired cardstock colors a variety of flowers, flower centers and leaves from the Butterfly Spinner Card die set.
- With liquid adhesive, adhere the flower centers to the flowers and the Thinlits butterfly die-cut to the Framelits butterfly element.
- With the Blending Tool, ink the top left and bottom right corners of the die cut card base with Salty Ocean ink.
- Fold along the crease lines of the main card base. Lay the circle Framelits halfway over the folded edge in the middle of the card. Die-cut the circle into the center of the card base.
- Fold the card back into place, position and adhere the Banana Blast circle die-cut on to the card base behind the half-cut circle with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a piece of string 3" long. Use hot glue to adhere the layered butterfly element to the center of the string, with the wings positioned evenly on either side of the string.
- On the backside of the folded edge on the card, hot glue each end of the string the top and bottom of the folded edge. The string should be taut and positioned so that it follows the folded line exactly. This will mean that the card front is folded back from the creased edge.
- Adhere the die-cut sentiment with liquid adhesive to the bottom left of the folded front panel. Arrange and adhere the die-cut flowers and leaves, in a desired grouping, to the top left and bottom right portions of the card with liquid adhesive. Adhere on the folded edge of the card front, a flower above and below the cut out circle opening.
- Adhere small circle Primrose sequins to the top right corner of the card base with liquid adhesive.