Icelandic Poppy Card
Here we have some more inspiration, follow our step-by-step instructions to create your own card using some of latest chapter releases.
Other Supplies: Embossing Pen, Paper Trimmer
- Fold a piece of Cherry Blossom cardstock in half to create a card base. Cut a 5 1/2" x 8" panel of matte Rose Gold Opulent cardstock and a 5 1/4" x 7 3/4" panel of white cardstock.
- Center and adhere the rose gold panel to the card front and center and adhere the white panel to the rose gold panel with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of Cherry Blossom and Ballet Slipper cardstock cardstock two flower petals, out of Matte Rose Gold Opulent cardstock two flower centers and out of Green Tea cardstock several leaves from the Icelandic Poppy die set. Die-cut out of Pearl Rose Gold Opulent cardstock the sentiment ‘with love’ from the Script Sentiments die set.
- With an embossing pen draw within the embossed lines on the two Cherry Blossom and Ballet Slipper flower petal die cuts.
- Sprinkle Cherry Blossom embossing powder over the ink embossed areas and tap off the excess powder.
- With the Heat Tool, heat set the embossing powder until it melts and melds together.
- Layer and adhere the Cherry Blossom flower petals together with liquid adhesive. Repeat the same process with the Ballet Slipper flower petals. Adhere two of each of the Rose Gold flower centers to the center of each flower with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the leaf die cuts to the back of the flowers with liquid adhesive.
- Arrange and adhere the two flowers as desired to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Arrange and adhere the ‘with love’ sentiment to the card front where desired with liquid adhesive.