How to make a Floral Layers Card
Let your ideas bloom and get inspired with this bloom card! Follow the step-by-step to find out how you can make a beautiful card like this!
Other Supplies: White Cardstock
- Fold a piece of A4 white card in half and trim down to 15cm x 12cm.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper cardstock to 15cm x 3.5cm and a piece of cherry blossom cardstock to 15cm x 2cm.
- Adhere the patterned paper and cherry blossom cardstock to the edge of the card using the adhesive roller, making sure to layer them side by side on the front of card base.
- Die-cut all the foliage elements multiple times from green tea and agave colored cardstock with adhesive sheet on the back of the cardstock.
- Die-cut all of the floral elements from ballet slipper, primrose and hibiscus colored cardstock with adhesive sheet on the back of the cardstock. Ensure to that dark and light colors are used for the right layers.
- Layer and adhere the foliage and floral elements using the adhesive sheet already on the back of the die cut pieces. Whilst layering these elements together take note of the embossing lines on the die-cuts as these will help line everything up correctly.
- Layer and adhere all of the finished elements together on the front of the card, using foam tape to raise the center flowers.