Let it Snow Home Décor Frame
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! Take your crafting to the next level using this festive idea!
Other Supplies: Light Pink Cardstock, Craft Mat, Display Frame, Paintbrush, Palette Knife, Paper Trimmer, Water Spritzer.
- On a piece of 12" x 12" cardstock, create a mixed media background by applying Gesso Primer to two areas with a palette knife. Move the Gesso Primer around until a desired pattern is achieved. Let the primer dry. On a craft mat, apply a small drop of Hibiscus Acrylic Paint and Cherry Blossom Acrylic Paint. Spritz water into each color to create a liquid paint. With a paint brush pick up the Cherry Blossom paint and flick the color onto the scrapbook page creating various drops of paint along the sections of Gesso Primer. Repeat the same process with the Hibiscus paint. Set aside the scrapbook page to dry.
- Cut a 4" x 6" panel of white cardstock. Create a stencil by die-cutting into the cardstock the large Cut-Out Snowflake. Strategically position the snowflake stencil on top of the dried scrapbook page and apply the Crystal Glaze through the stencil with a palette knife. Peel away the stencil and repeat the same process in two other places on the page. Let the Crystal Glaze dry.
- Cut a 3 1/4" x 5 1/4" panel of Holly Berry cardstock mat for underneath a 3" x 5" photograph. Adhere a photo of choice to the cardstock mat with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of Cherry Blossom, Holly Berry, Pink Fizz a variety of Poinsettia flowers in varying sizes from the Seasonal Flower die set. Cut enough flowers to create six large, layered flowers, three medium, layered or individual flowers and six small, layered or individual flowers. From the same die set, cut a variety of leaves from Fir Tree, Peppermint and Sage cardstock.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the lower-case letters ‘l e t i t’ from the Essential Type die set and out of gold glitter cardstock the letters “S N O W’ from the Nostalgic Bigz XL Alphabet Die.
- Die-cut out of Fir Tree Cardstock two of the large holly leaf elements, one for two corners of the photo, from the Boughs of
- Adhere snowflake sequins in various places on the page with liquid adhesive. Once everything is adhered into place, place the frame in a display frame of choice.