How to make a Merry Card
Be merry this festive season and give the gift of crafting!
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" panel of white cardstock. Fold the panel in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 6" x 6” piece of gold glitter, Peppermint, Pink Fizz and black cardstock and adhere an adhesive sheet to the back side of each panel of cardstock. Die-cut the Snowflake Wrap out of the glitter cardstock using the Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies. Clean out the pieces from the die cut using a Die Brush and Die Pick. Die-cut the Snowflake Wrap out of the other three cardstock colors, but do not clean out the pieces as it will make it easier to place them on the card front in a later step.
- Fold along the score line on the wrap. Remove the adhesive backing from the die cut and adhere the wrap to the card front by wrapping the edge of the wrap around the flat, folded edge of the card base.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the letters ‘M E R R Y’ from the Nostalgic Bigz XL Alphabet die. Along the bottom tip of the gold glitter snowflake, center and adhere the letters to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- With a pair of tweezers, begin removing the decorative positive elements from the Peppermint, Pink Fizz and Black die cut snowflakes and adhering them in a desired pattern to the gold glitter snowflake on the card front.