How to make a Animal Frame Card
Perfect for your seasonal makes, this Animal Frame card creates lots of detail on your crafts!
Other Supplies: White Cardstock and a Paper Trimmer.
- Cut a 5 1/2" x 11" panel of matte silver Opulent cardstock, fold in half to create card base. Cut a 5" x 5" panel from Cobblestone polka dot patterned paper and Agave cardstock.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock two small trees and two large trees, out of brown cardstock one deer, out of Holly Berry cardstock one scarf, and out of black cardstock and silver glitter cardstock two stars from the Animal Frame Framelits die set.
- Center the frame from the Animal Frame die set into the center of the Agave panel. Secure the die in place with Maker’s Tape and then run through the machine to die cut the aperture into the panel.
- Align and stamp the scribbly design from the Animal Frame stamp set above and below the aperture opening. Stamp designs of choice on to each of the four die cut trees and deer using the Animal Frame stamps.
- With liquid adhesive, add a light layer of adhesive to the two small trees and sprinkle white glitter over the top. Set aside the trees to dry.
- Lay the aperture panel on top of the patterned paper and arrange the trees, stars, and deer in a desired placement. Adhere all the elements in to place on the patterned paper with liquid adhesive. Remove the aperture panel and stamp a starry design above the trees and deer where desired.
- Center and adhere the aperture panel on top of the patterned panel with foam tape. Center and adhere the scene to the card front with foam tape.