How to make a House Card
Cosy up this Christmas time and create a Christmas House Scene on your Cards!
Other Supplies: Black Pen, Paper Trimmer and Ranger Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough.
- Die-cut out of Cobblestone cardstock the second largest label and out of Agave cardstock four foliage elements of choice from the Layered Labels die set. Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors all the elements to create one Gingerbread house, one snowman and one tree from the House die set. (*Note: To help with assembly it is recommended to use adhesive sheets when die-cutting the small elements for the House, Tree and Snowman elements). Die-cut out of black cardstock the letters “J O Y” three times each from the Stylized Alphabet die set.
- Layer and assemble all the die cut pieces to create one gingerbread house, one snowman and one tree. Bring out the details on the snowman’s face with a black pen. Stack and adhere each of the letter die cuts, using liquid adhesive to create three dimensional letters for the sentiment.
- Cut a 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" panel out of Mint Julep polka dot patterned paper. With a blending tool, ink the edges of the patterned paper panel with Evergreen Bough Distress ink. Additionally, ink the edges of the four foliage die cuts with Evergreen Bough ink.
- Center and adhere the patterned panel to a Holly Berry card front from the Cards & Envelope pack with double-sided adhesive. Center and adhere the Cobblestone label to the patterned panel with double-sided adhesive.
- Arrange the gingerbread house, tree, snowman, and foliage elements as desired on the card front and adhere the elements in to place with a combination of foam tape and liquid adhesive. Arrange the “JOY” sentiment near the bottom, right-hand corner of the card front and adhere in to place with liquid adhesive.