All sewing seams lead here, to the Road 2 California Quilters Conference and Showcase! Starting Thursday, January 18th through Sunday, January 21st, we will be excitedly taking part in this awesome conference, (along with Missouri Star Quilt Co) here in Ontario, California. If you're looking for an easier way to cut fabric, or you just want to find out more about how Sizzix is a must with your sewing makes, check out our 5 reasons why you should visit us this year at the Road 2 California show!
1. We have an AMAZING team. With Linda, Kathy and Melanie from our Quilting Department, and several other fantastic Sizzix team members, we are ready and enthusiastic to share with you some awesome Sizzix Quilting spectacularness. We promise that once you come visit us at our booth, (booth 900), you will leave with a smile, and quite possibly, an arm full of quilting goodies.
2. Purchase dies at the booth- with exclusive discounts! We have a vast collection of Sizzix Quilting dies here with us, just for you! There are dies for quilt piecing, applique, wool applique, softies and purses. Some dies are designed by your favorite quilter and sewist: Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt Co., Victoria Findlay Wolfe, Sara Lawson from Sew Sweetness, Kid Giddy, Jennifer Jangles, and Roseann Meehan Kermes from Rosebud’s Cottage. These dies have been carefully selected just for this show! But what about these "exclusive discounts" we just mentioned? All dies and machines at the show will be 20% off when purchased. (Can we just label this a quilting holiday now?)
3. Our Sizzix machines will be there! Whether you want to find out if our Sizzix Big Shot is the machine for you or you're interested in upgrading to our Big Shot Plus or Big Shot Pro, we've got you covered!
4. Missouri Star Quilt Co will be there! So this one may be somewhat of a stretch initially, but we need to explain. While Missouri Star Quilt Co will be in attendance, with their own booth, there is a strong possibility Jenny Doan (aka Momma Doan) will make an appearance at some point during the show in our booth. We can't get too specific with the details of when, but we promise, if you're at our booth at the right time, while Jenny is there, you won't regret the epic things that are bound to happen.
5. There's a saying somewhere in the interwebs, that you save the best for last. And we did that for this post.While we have so much we are excited to share with you, we also, at the same time, absolutely love getting to see and interact with you all; from getting to hear your personal stories about quilting and life, to getting to show you something new, and sometimes, even getting taught something new by you! We love these events because they bring us face to face with all of you, and we need that spark of inspiration, that spark of creativity, that spark that come with being able to interact with all of you who use our products just as much as we do.
Ontario Convention Center
2000 E Convention Center Way, Ontario CA
Hours: Thursday (1/18)- Saturday (1/20) 9am-6pm
Sunday (1/21) 10am-3:30pm
We are so incredibly excited to see you all today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Will you come stop by and say hi?