Autumn Cards with Funky Foliage by Tim Holtz!
Hello everyone! It's Richele here. I'm in love with Funky Foliage by Tim Holtz—just look at how cute these little mushrooms are! I've also combined the Stacked Label Thinlits and the Stitched Oval Thinlits set to create a dimensional custom frame for our card today. I hope you will try a different combo with your stacked dies.
- Sizzix® Vagabond 2 Machine (#660855)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set - Funky Foliage by Tim Holtz® (#663087)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Shadow Script #2 by Tim Holtz (#662685)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Stacked Label by Tim Holtz (#662695)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Stitched Ovals by Tim Holtz (#661188)
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets (#656802)
- Sizzix Foam Adhesive Sheets (#663042)
- Cardstock (Kraft, Watercolor)
- Idea-ology Textured Surfaces by Tim Holtz
- Distress Ink
- Distress Markers
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Waterbrush
Adhere Sizzix Adhesive Foam Sheets to the back of rust Kraft Stock. Position Stacked Label and Stitched Oval as shown and then die-cut through the Vagabond 2 Machine.
Die-cut Funky Foliage from Rangers Watercolor Cardstock.
Apply Distress Marker directly to Glass Media Mat, pick up ink with Waterbrush and color Funky Foliage, drying between layers and repeating as necessary.
Ink edges with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
Adhere card layers together with dry adhesive. Tie twine around card a few times with a bow.
Die-cut Shadow Script "hello" with Sizzix Adhesive Sheets on the back of the cardstock, then adhere to card. Adhere Funky Foliage with foam tape.
I can't wait to see what you create with the new Funky Foliage Thinlits die. Thanks so much for stopping by!