Home is where the heart is! Now you can celebrate everything you love about home with Lori Whitlock’s newest Made with Love collection. Have some creative fun making a new house-shaped favor box and your choice of seasonal embellishments. To find out more about this one-of-a-kind collection for one-of-a-kind houses, keep reading!
We love all of Lori’s favor boxes, and the House Favor Box is no exception. It’s a handy little box, just big enough to hold a small gift or treat. But what sets this box apart is the variety of embellishments that you can use to transform it into a perfectly adorable cottage. Add a scalloped roof and trim, doors, windows…even a cute little picket fence to make a box that’s a homespun expression of your creativity!
But that’s not all! Decorate your house for seasonal fun with six coordinating Thinlits Die Sets. Featuring a variety of seasonal designs, use them to customize your house for all-occasion gift-giving:
- Valentine Embellishments—Includes a mailbox and letter, smiley face, bumblebee, banner and the sentiments, “XOXO” and “Love.”
- Spring Embellishments—Features birds, bunnies, flowers and a sweet, puffy tree.
- Summer Embellishments—Summer essentials include a watering can, sunflowers, stars, banners, a kite and the sentiment “Celebrate.”
- Fall Embellishments—Get ready for Halloween with pumpkins, spiders, bats, ghosts, a spooky owl and a black cat.
- Christmas Embellishments—Santa and his reindeer, plus a stately evergreen, decorative wreaths and snowflakes and some icy trim to adorn your house.
- Seasonal Tree—This stand-alone tree comes with a variety of leaves, fruit, flowers, snowflakes and even a bird that can be used to decorate the tree for any season of the year. It’s the perfect companion for your custom house!
You can also use the seasonal embellishments sets to decorate cards, scrapbook pages, gift tags and other papercraft projects all year long. That’s what we call thinking outside the box!
This fun collection is available now and we can’t wait to see your creative houses. Be sure to share your makes with #sizzix and follow us to get all the latest news from our creative team. (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter)