Our Sizzix Summer is going amazing thanks to our amazing crafters! We love seeing your #sizzixsummer posts. This week, we created these perfect Sizzix Summer Party Straws that are just the embellishments you need. Let's begin!
- Sizzix Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set w/Stamps - Birds of a Feather by Lynda Kanase (#662780)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps - Donuts for You by Jen Long (#662680)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps - Mini Pudgies by Stephanie Barnard® (#662744)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps - Toucan Sentiments by Lynda Kanase (#662781)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (#656499)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps Accessory - Acrylic Stamp Mount (#661658)
- Cardstock (Pink, White, Yellow)
- Colored Pencils
- Ink Pad (Black Permanent)
1. Stamp an image onto white cardstock with black permanent ink.
2. Align the corresponding Framelits™ die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
3. Color the stamped image as desired with colored pencils and markers.
4. Adhere the stamped image to a straw.
5. Tie a ribbon into a bow below the stamped image.
6. Repeat steps 1–5 to create other summer straws as desired.
And you're done! How cute are these?
We're almost done with Sizzix Summer! Remember: There will be a giveaway winner every week of our #SizzixSummer event, so don't forget to show us how you spend your summer with Sizzix by using #sizzixsummer on your social media posts! (Facebook, Instagram)