Hi all! It's Alexis from the Art Room. I've been inspired lately to create projects utilitzing our Sticky Grid Sheets and I wanted to share a few basic tips and techniques for this accessory! These sheets are perfect for use with our shadow boxes, as well as, if you need to produce any sentiments in mass quantity for projects. As they are reusable and double-sided, they are sure to last for awhile in your craft stash!
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine (660200)
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set - Stars (657567)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set - Pop Art Uppercase (663310)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set - Pop Art Lowercase (663311)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set - Jungle Shadow Box (663595)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set - Tag Collection (658784)
- Sizzix® Accessory - Sticky Grid Sheets, 6" x 8 1/2", 5 Pack (663533)
- Sizzix™ Clear Stamps - Hello Sunshine (663602)
- Sizzix® Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets (663007)
- Sizzix® Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709)
- Sizzix® Making Essential - Ink Pad, Black (Pigment & Acrylic Block) (663006)
- Sizzix® Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Fine Tip Black Pen
Watch my vlog below to learn everything you need to know to get started with Sticky Grid Sheets:
Thanks for tuning in! I hope you are inspired to add this accessory to some of your future makes. Until next week!