It's Christmas in July for our Sizzix Summer event and we couldn't be more excited for the holidays! Celebrate bright and bold colors with Summer Gift Tag tutorial that's both summery and festive. Grab your supplies and let's start making together!
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine (#660425)
- Sizzix® Accessory – Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (#656499)
- Sizzix® Tags, Dotted by Stephanie Barnard (#662732)
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Dies w/Stamps Set - Sparkle by Jen Long (662683)
- Cardstock (Blue, White)
- Colored Pencils Flip Flops Hole Punch
- Ink Pad (Black)
- Jingle Bells
- Pen (Black)
- Scissors Stamp Block
- Trim (Light Pink, Pink)
- Twine (Pink, White)
1. Die-cut out of blue cardstock a medium-sized tag using the Sizzix® Tags, Dotted by Stephanie Barnard.
2. Stamp with black ink on white cardstock, a geometric heart from the Sizzix® Framelits™ Dies w/Stamps Set - Sparkle by Jen Long and die-cut the heart. Align the corresponding Framelits™ dies over the stamped images and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
3. Color the geometric heart.
4. Hole punch the geometric heart and string jingle bells on white twine. Tie the bells to the geometric heart. Adhere geometric heart to the tag with foam adhesive.
5. Cut two pieces of trim, layer and adhere to the bottom part of the tag using liquid adhesive. Handwrite sentiment.
6. Tie the flip flops together with tulle and make a bow. Tie a piece of pink twine to the tag and then tie around the tulle.
And there you have it! The perfect Christmas in July gift tag!
This is only just the beginning of tutorials, prizes, and inspiration for our Sizzix Summer! Remember: There will be a giveaway winner every week of our #SizzixSummer event, so don't forget to show us how you spend your summer with Sizzix by using #sizzixsummer on your social media posts! (Facebook, Instagram)