Halloween is fast approaching and it's the perfect opportunity to get creative with kids. These Halloween inspired bookmarks are a perfect kids craft for you and your little ones to get inspired for Halloween together.
From pumpkins to ghosts, you can customise your spooky bookmarks to cover a range of Halloween favourites and make sure reading your Halloween stories is never dull!
Hole punch (for eyes)
Black felt pen (for eyes)
How to make:
- Die cut out of desired color cardstock, the largest square Framelits.
- Fold it in half, crew to corner to create a triangle.
- With the point at the top, fold the right corner point up to the top point. Repeat with the left side.
- Unfold the corners just folded in step 3.
- Fold down 1 layer of the top point to meet the bottom straight edge, to create a pocket.
- Bring the right point corner up and tuck into the created “pocket”. Crease and repeat with left side point.
- Embellish bookmarks with assorted cut pieces, using a felt pen for the eyeballs.
Thank you for reading this How To Halloween blog, we love to see your kids craft spooky creations! Tag us in your makes using the hashtag #MySizzixStory.