Have some fun with these adorable, yet spooky little friends! Halloween is around the corner so this is a great make for adults and children to enjoy some creative play together. A simple yet effective piece which will welcome your trick or treating visitors in the window next to the pumpkin! Experiment with spooky colours, textures and patterns whilst creating a masterpiece!
How to make:
- Die cut out of black cardstock, the Bigz House Book (trim off the “chimney”), 3 in total of either the letter “0” and number “0” (you only need the fall out oval pieces), 4-hole punch “dots” (for the eyes).
- Position 1 piece each of purple, white and green cardstock over the House Book Biz die: Purple and green over the 2-pointed design areas and white over the center rounded area. Die cut. Trim off “chimney” and trim and even at score lines. Using glue, adhere each piece to corresponding shape on black House Book die cut.
- Using scissors, hand cut out of black cardstock, Frankenstein hair and Witch’s hat. Out of orange cardstock, the Witch’s hair, ball up to crimp and unfold.
- Using glue, adhere hair and features to “frightful friends”. Using black pen, draw the grin on the witch and Frankenstein’s “stitchy” grin and “scar”.
- Fold along score lines in a zig zag pattern to stand up.
Thank you for reading this How To Halloween blog, we love to see your kids craft spooky creations! Tag us in your makes using the hashtag #MySizzixStory.