Welcome to how to create a Hedgehog! A fun filled Autumnal activity for you and your little ones to get creative and have a great time learning about nature. This set is the perfect opportunity to get crafting with the kids and let them explore their creativity whilst learning about these Wonderful Woodland creatures.
This project is a great idea for imaginative children to get creative from home.
You will Need
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Acorn & Oak Leaf (665961)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Muted Cardstock (665695)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Neutral Colored Felt Sheets (663779)
- Black pen
- Googly Eyes
- Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue (664576)
- Draw out the face, nose and feet of your hedgehog onto brown colored cardstock, but don’t worry about making his main body correct for now as we will be covering this, and then cut this out using scissors.
- Adhere the brown hedgehog outline onto a large mountboard background.
- Die cut the leaves from the Sizzix Bigz Die - Acorn & Oak Leaf multiple times from orange, yellow, dark brown and light brown felt.
- Arrange and adhere the leaves onto the body of the hedgehog so the leaves act as the hedgehogs spines using glue.
- Give your hedgehog a smile, nose and eyes using a black pen and a googly eye.
Perfect for a greetings card, home décor or pride of place on the fridge! Don't forget to share your creations with us using the hashtag #MySizzixStory. We really do love to see your creations. Thank you for reading this blog. We hope you and your little ones have enjoyed this activity! Happy Crafting!