New Sizzix Eileen Hull Die Design Inspiration
Explore the brand new collection from innovative licenced designer, Eileen Hull. Comprising of a gorgeous vintage inspired embossing folder with a silverware design, a beautiful sunflower and a 3D geometric box that is just prefect for gifting, stashing and decorating. Watch designers Jess and Josh talk through Eileen Hull's Chapter 4 designs.
Eileen's new designs join loads more over on the Sizzix website where there is a range of technologies and designs to inspire you to create. See all Eileen Hull Sizzix Designs here
How to make recipe cards
Designer Eileen Hull took inspiration from her love of mismatched silverware to inspire her embossing folder design, complete with gorgeous fine details across the handle of the cutlery. Here we've created a cover for handy recipe cards, perfect for collecting family favorite meals.
- Cut your cardstock to size and punch the top left corner
- Run through your Big Shot die cutting machine your Silverware Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on a white piece of cardstock to created your embossed effect
- Use Luster Wax to further enhance the embossed design, starting lightly and building up layers to suit your make.
For more ideas on how to emboss your papercrafts with Textured Embossing Folders and other Sizzix Embossing technologies visit the Sizzix Youtube channel to be inspired.
How to make a floral headband
Floral crafts that are perfect for gifting and accessorising. Try adding felt florals to hair bobbles, brooches and lots more to upcycle your clothes or add a touch of creativity.
- Choose your favorite felt colors
- Using your Sunflower Bigz craft die, layer your felt over the petals and center, then run through your die cutting machine to die cut
- Once all your felt die cut pieces are cut, layer and adhere to build your sunflower with the centre added to the top.
- Next add your felt floral to a headband to style.
Creating with Scoreboards
/catalog/crafting-essentials/making-essentials/surfacezScoreboards allow for die cutting with thicker materials and add score lines for effortless creation of 3D shapes. Try die cutting with mountboard and thick cardstock for strong, sturdy, 3D shapes which can be used around the home for personalised home decor makes. Discover the range of Sizzix Surfacez; a range of materials to create with on the Sizzix website.
For more inspiration and craft ideas from Eileen Hull and her team of Makers visit the Eileen Hull hub on the Sizzix website.
You can learn more about Eileen and her creativity on her blog and social channels, here you'll also find links to the Eileen Hull Fan Club group on Facebook that is always bursting with ideas.