Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
Forget the mess! The Sizzix Glue Gun was designed to bond and adhere materials on a variety of surfaces for plenty of good clean fun. Compatible with high-temperature glue sticks (7mm diameter), this Glue Gun features a non-drip nozzle to help prevent mess when bonding materials that allows for greater accuracy and control when gluing small amounts of adhesive. With an ergonomic handle for enhanced ease of use, the Sizzix Glue Gun is UL Listed for added trust and safety.
1. Attach wire stand into holes on front of glue gun.
2. Plug into electrical outlet.
3. Insert 0.44" diameter glue stick into inlet tube.
4. Allow glue gun to heat for 5 minutes.
5. Squeeze trigger to dispense glue. More glue is dispensed by pulling trigger back, releasing and repeating as necessary. Continue glue flow by adding additional glue sticks.
6. Press surfaces to be glued together within 15 seconds.
7. Do not pull glue sticks from glue gun. If changing glue, feed remainder of glue stick through glue gun.
8. Unplug after use and allow to cool before storing.
High-temperature glue guns are best used with wood, plastic, metal, ceramics, magnets, leather, paper, fabric and other materials.
When using electric tools, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and personal injury.
Burn Hazard: May cause burns upon contact with skin when heated or melted.
1. Work environment should be clean, dry, well lit and clear of flammable materials.
2. Do not use outdoors or near water.
3. Do not expose glue gun to rain, moisture or direct sunlight.
4. Keep away from children and store locked up when not in use.
5. Do not carry glue gun by cord or unplug from outlet by pulling on the electrical cord.
6. Disconnect glue gun when not in use.
7. Glue gun is on when plugged in. Do not leave unattended.
8. Do not use hot melt glue to replace structural fasteners.
9. Do not use any material other than recommended glue sticks.
10. Avoid accidental discharge. Use trigger, only dispense glue from glue sticks. Feeding or pushing glue stick with too much force into heated glue gun may cause hot glue to be unexpectedly expelled from nozzle or to flow back from inlet tube.
11. Allow glue gun to cool before storing.
12. Save these safety instructions for future reference.
Caution: Do not touch heated nozzle or melted glue; temperature can reach 400°F. If accidental contact occurs, do not remove glue. Immediately immerse burn into cold water. Always wear protective clothing (e.g., safety glasses, gloves, long sleeve shirts and long pants). Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from flammable materials. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for consequential or indirect damages from the use of this product.
Power: 8W VOLTAGE AC: 120v Frequency: 60Hz
Cord Plug: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
Electrical Warning: This glue gun has U.S. standard plugs and voltage. Due to damage that can occur when using incompatible plugs, sockets or converters, Sizzix does not ship this electrical item outside of North America.
Short Cord Instructions: A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Extension cords may be used if care is exercised in their use. If an extension cord is used:
1. The marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance.
2. If the appliance is of the grounded type, the extension cord should be a grounding type 3-wire cord.
3. The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the counter top or tabletop where it can be tripped over, snagged or pulled on unintentionally (especially by children).
Storage: When not in use or storage, the power cord should be wound around itself in the same manner it was packaged.
Environment Friendly Disposal: You can help protect the environment! Please remember to respect the local regulations and dispose of non-working electrical equipment at a nearby waste disposal center.